Leírás angol nyelven:
- Fixed an issue where Bergetiger audio volume was lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue with speech mixing.
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing while trying to exit from cinematic mode.
- Fixed a number of issues with the World Builder.
- Updated the help text for a few units.
- Fixed an issue with incompatibility between save games and version.
- Fixed a bug with long scenario descriptions.
- Cool-downs are now working properly for all weapons.
- HMGs in buildings will now switch targets as intended; there is a 3.5 second delay before the hmg will fire at another target.
- Squads will no longer rush at an undeployed weapons crew when ordered to attack.
- Fixed an issue where Pak38s could stack their first-strike modifiers.
- Fixed an issue with the lobby and front-end slowing down and operating slowly. This makes joining games and automatch teams much more reliable.
- Fixed a networking issue that caused a player's stats to appear as all zeroes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the last played map to be forgotten when starting a game of the same type.
- Fixed an issue where a host's game would crash when both host and client would try to move to an empty slot simultaneously.
- Fixed a few issues with players swapping slots and gameplay types within the lobby.
- Fixed an issue with "Swap Starting Location" functionality.
- Fixed a usability issue with the Autopatcher error messages.
- Fixed an issued that caused the game to crash upon loading the Mission 4 from Invasion of Normandy.
- The help text for the British Staghound has been updated to correctly reflect its role.
- Raised Panzerschreck squads preference to target Light Vehicles while garrisoned in buildings.
- SCAR Bug reporting has been turned off while players are running with -dev.
- Purple box no longer appears when trying to place British emplacements next to each other.
- Panzerkrieg: Fixed exploit that let players create Defensive Infantry for free ignoring the cool down timer.
- Repair bunker pioneers now repair engine criticals when repairing damaged vehicles.
- Added a new map called Panzerkrieg: Hebecrevon.
- 2p Sturzdorf has been updated to its proper version.
- 2p Beaux Lowlands has been updated to its proper version.
- 2p Wrecked Train has been updated to its proper version.
- 2p Langres has been updated to its proper version.
- 6p The Scheldt has been updated to its proper version.
- Improved the reliability and effectiveness of the American's Strafing Run.
- The T17 armored car's damage output has been reduced.
- Penetration of the T17 armored car has been reduced.
- The Panzer Elite's Schwimmwagen Scorched Earth ability has been replaced with an "Incendiary Trap" ability.
- The British Command Truck's mobile ability will no longer be available while the Truck is setting up.
- Panzergrenadier's Suppression Volley can properly target weapon crews that are set-up.
- Infantry sections with Bren upgrades can now use 'Button Enemy Vehicle' when garrisoned inside a building.
- Recon flight will now detect camouflaged vehicles and infantry (Panzerkrieg only).
- Panther health decreased by 11%.
- Panther Damage Multiplier reduced by 7%.
- Panther Range Multiplier reduced by 7%.
- Hellcat weapon reload modifier decreased by 11%.
- Hellcat damage multiplier increased by 9%.
- Hotchkiss health decreased by 10%.
- Churchill range increased by 7%.
- Stealth infantry units now cost 35 Manpower.
- Stealth infantry sticky bomb damage reduced by 27%.
Additional fixes not in the patch notes due to localization:
- Panzer Elite Infantry Halftrack suppression lowered.
- Fixed an issue where British Howitzers could use their barrage ability when it should be disabled.
- Fixed an issue where British MG nests would not open fire at targets within range.