A patch tartalma angolul:
Game Stability Solutions:
- Fixed a crash when players were scrolling along the edge of the map.
- Fixed a crash that could occur upon exiting the Civilization Builder.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the chat window was brought up twice.
- Fixed a crash that would result from excessively long chat messages.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a target Cyber was both being converted and time warped at the same instant.
Other Resolved Issues:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the right ctrl key from being registered properly.
- Fixed a building hit point calculation bug that would result from the destruction of a player's Ishtar Gates.
- Fixed a few random map issues that would result in uneven player start position with the Plains map.
- Fixed a bug where the game audio would sometimes cease to play.
- Fixed a bug where the computer player AI could sometimes build over its pop cap.
- Fixed a couple issues that could result with players losing their connection upon game start.
- Improved granularity of the mouse - increased the top speed while also better handling accuracy issues on fickle mice.
International Version Issues:
- Fixed a bug where the @ symbol could not be entered on some non-English keyboard layouts.
- Fixed a bug where the random map generator would fail on non-English language systems.