A javítócsomag részletei:
Changes in Version 2.2
- Corrected the Miscellaneous Artifact slots on the Hero's Paperdoll
- Removed the appearance of Combo Artifacts.
- Conflux Grail structure now requires the 'Wisdom' skill
prerequesite for spells granted.
- Conflux Grail Structure no longer gives 'Titan's Lightning Bolt'.
- Corrected the single turn, double casting of spells during combat.
- Specific Armageddon's Blade format maps after the v2.1 update: A
custom Hero with a Spell-book and no spells now functions
Changes in Version 2.1:
- Clicking on the "Chat Slider" in multiplayer no longer crashes the
- Catapults now remain functional during long castle siege combat.
- Heroes visiting a Sanctuary can no longer be attacked by an enemy
with the use of the arrow keys.
- Hot Seat: Combat behaves normally when the last creatures standing
- Note: Multiplayer games launched through the Armageddon's Blade
program cannot connect to multiplayer games launched either through
the Heroes III: Restoration of Erathia, or Heroes III: The Shadow of
Death(TM) programs. To connect to Restoration of Erathia or Shadow
of Death games, launch Heroes lll using your Restoration of erathia
or Shadow of Death shortcut in the Start Menu.
- Armageddon's Blade: Xeron's special ability bonus now applies to
Devils and Archdevils.
- Festival of Life: Newly won towns no longer become a neutral town
after Replay Opponent Turn.
- Faeries!: Removed tree obstacle that blocked portion of the map.
- Randomly generated maps no longer block shipyards or ship
placement with reefs.
- Resolved the game crash when loading saved games of randomly
generated eight player maps all with differing set town types.
- Resolved the game crash when loading a custom campaign map that
didn't have any maps in it.
- Loading XL Random maps no longer generate a "ResourceManager"
- Dragonflies now cast weakness on the creatures they attack.
- Heroes available from the adventure map taverns are the same as
the heroes in the town taverns.
- Changed the formula for the necromancy skill. It is now based on a
skeletons hit points.
- AI heroes will now value shooter enhancing artifacts depending on
the amount of ranged attack troops they have.
- AI controlled monsters will now avoid the moat when castle walls
have not been breached.
- The Garden of Life now gives +10 to Sprite and Pixie growth.
- Points for finding the grail are now included in the final score
when the game is won from a saved game.
- Customizing a hero will no longer remove the catapult from the
- Using the Skeleton Transformer on the new creatures no longer
- Conflux creature portraits now contain the Conflux background
- Unowned random towns can now become Conflux towns.
- Pressing the 'F' key at the adventure screen no longer brings up
the "ResourceManager" message dialog boxes.
- Memory issues regarding low memory, stored graphics, and town
defense have been resolved.
- Monsters can no longer attack a hero visiting a trigger spot if
that hero is not touching the monsters trigger.
- When threatened, AI hero will now protect the castle instead of
going after the grail.
- Flying monsters no longer stand in place for the entire battle
because of obstacle placement.
- Using the "Resurrection" spell at a low level extensively during
combat will not make the price to surrender a negative number.
- Clicking on "Max creatures" after performing a sacrifice at the
Altar of Sacrifice will not crash the game.
- Slider on the Altar of Sacrifice will now reset.
- Heroes exiting the shroud during Repeat Opponent Turn will not be
- Heroes can now cast level one spells on cursed ground.
- Wandering monsters on water now have a one square attack radius
similar to wandering monsters on land.
- "Next Creature" and "Start Combat" buttons no longer disappear if
the game was minimized and restored.
- The hero selector buttons on the adventure screen no longer
disappear after viewing the scenario information screen.
- Resolved an issue with the hero getting off a ship during Replay
- Special Victory Condition: "Build Grail in any town" now functions
correctly and no longer crashes when you look at the Scenario
- Using hot keys such as "D" for "Divide" in the town screen no
longer causes a phantom click or other aberrant behavior.
- Pressing the "T" key when a player doesn't have any towns no
longer causes an illegal operation.
- Clicking on a hero's equipped artifact in the kingdom overview
screen will not switch automatically to the back pack and cause odd
- Creatures with the "Berserk" spell cast upon them will now move
towards the nearest creature if they can't reach an enemy in one
- Owning more than 51 map creature dwellings does not crash the game.
- It is no longer possible to fly into a mountain and stop using the
- You now visit adventure objects instead of flying over them while
using the arrow keys.
- Re-hired heroes no longer get multiple stable bonuses.
- If a garrison hero was eliminated during his turn, using Replay
Opponent Turn no longer causes him to appear permanently in the
visiting hero slot.
- Pyramids no longer give the "Fear" spell.
- Player can no longer dismiss a hero's entire army.
- Heroes can no longer be hired on top of each other at the outdoor
- The Conflux town is now listed under the right click information
for the Starting Town in the Advanced Options screen.
- The "Required Spells" feature now gives all the specifically
required spells for the specific guild.
- AI Heroes are more decisive when using the teleporter gates. They
will no longer endlessly teleport through them when certain