A javítócsomag leírása:
Max Payne 3 has just been updated with new free content.
Now Includes the free Disorganized Crime Pack for Max Payne 3 to battle above the streets surrounding Max’s old apartment in the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map. This pack also includes several new modifiers for Score Attack in Arcade Mode including Explosive Rounds where all your bullets detonate on impact, Lone Wolf AI for much more aggressive enemies and Headshots Only where the only way to kill your enemies is with a bullet in the head.
Also, contains the Gorilla Warfare Pack that includes three items to customize your loadout in Max Payne 3 — the Gorilla Mask Item gives you extra adrenaline for melee kills from behind, the Lucky Coin Item give you extra cash when looting bodies and the Booby Trap item makes your corpse booby trapped so that it explodes when looted by another player.
Note: Add-on content for Max Payne 3. Regional age and location restrictions may apply.
- Release of Payne Thresholds, a set of multiplayer challenges designed to reward players with bonus XP for accomplishing certain feats during a multiplayer match
- The new Multiplayer Player Card, which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results
- Steam installation fix to reduce the chance of “Social Club UI Failed to Initialize(7)” issues when launching from the Play button
- Fix for DLC content playlists not appearing in Steam SKU
- Fix for compatibility issue that was resulting in “Received Bad Data from Host” errors
- Fix for several code redemption and entitlement bugs that were preventing code redemption and access to DLC through the Rockstar Pass
- Fix for “Age/Region” errors when trying to access the in-game Store using a Social Club country that did not match the IP address location
- Fix for Vote Kick circles extending above and below the intended display box area
- Fix for backspace in lobby chat not working properly
- Addition of e-commerce features to support Local Justice release and in-game commerce
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat carrying over into other game modes
- Fix for inaccessible game modes showing up in the Multiplayer interface
- Various minor bug fixes
- Fixed reported issues with needing service packs, compatibility with incorrect OS.
- Fixed a range of issues which could have led to crashes on startup and in-game.
- Fixed reported issues of audio dropouts when no audio device was plugged in, or when the headphones/speakers disconnected while in game.
- Fixed reported issues of mouse being sluggish, especially in prone and Shootdodge™. Increased top end range of mouse sensitivity, but kept the slider from 1-10, allowing the user more range in their sensitivity setting.
- Fixed reported issues of mouse acceleration affecting aiming, included commandline option to disable mouse acceleration, -nomouseaccel (In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Mouse Controls menu).
Stretched Image / Wrong Aspect Ratio
- Fixed reported issues of game locked in incorrect aspect ratio, or alt-entering and having incorrect aspect ratio. Added commandline option for locked aspect ratio as commandline option -aspectratio width:height (ie. -aspectratio 4:3 / -aspectratio 16:9) In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Graphics menu.
Video Memory Reporting as 0MB
- Fixed reported issues of the video card reporting having 0MB of video memory available. Users unable to adjust Graphics options because of this (Also helps fix stuttering on some video cards).