A javítócsomag részletei:
Instructions to run MK Trilogy in Win XP & Windows Vista:
- Extract the file to C:\Windows\AppPatch (or whereever your Windows\AppPatch folder is).
- Double-Click on the file to install the patch. You will recieve an installation message and a foler called "Custom" will be created in the AppPatch folder.
- If you can't get the file to run because there is no program associated with it follow these steps, if it ran fine ignore this step and goto 4.
- Start > Run > cmd.
- Type: sdbinst c:\windows\apppatch\mktv2.sdb, and then press ENTER. Make sure to replace the path and file name with the correct path and file name for your custom .sdb file.
After the database file is registered on a computer, the compatibility information is used when the corresponding program is started.
- Install MKT. The patch should get you around the "threed.vbx" file missing error, and install fully.
- Click on the Start button > Programs > MK Trilogy, and RIGHT-CLICK on the MK Trilogy shortcut icon, and select "Properties. At the Properties menu, click the "Compatability" tab.
- Check the "Run this program in compatability mode for:" box, and in the drop-down menu, select "Windows 2000".
- If you are running Windows Vista and play the game full screen (alt+enter) and you see the windows logo pearl flashing in the corner, go back to the compatability options and also tick "disable visual themes" and "disable display scaling
on high DPI settings" that will fix it.
- Click "OK".
When you run Trilogy it will give you a message about color depth, just ignore it MK Trilogy will run fine after this.