A javítócsomag leírása:
NEW CONTENTS AND FEATURES
- Added support for Mod Map names longer than 4 characters.
- Mod Map names will be listed in the multiplayer server list.
- Players will see a countdown timer for invincibility.
- Players can deactivate spawn invincibility by firing a shot.
- Updates were made to the dedicated server code to improve stability.
- Ground vehicle hitpoints were lowered.
- Droideka shield hitpoints were increased.
- Jet Trooper jet pack recharge time was increased.
- Jet Trooper EMP launcher reload time was increased.
- Dark Trooper jet pack recharge time was decreased.
- Dark Trooper Blast Cannon is more accurate.
- Corrected a lighting issue that occurred on Hoth.
- Corrected an issue that occurred that caused the HUD reinforcement meter to be doubled after map cycling.
Previous Update Information:
- Corrects an issue with connecting via GameSpy Arcade.
- Corrects an issue with losing connection to the host after Task-Switching.
- Added an additional level: Tatooine Jabba's Palace.
- Improvements made to leaderboard stat reporting.
- Server name is displayed in game.
- AI on Hard setting has been greatly improved.
- Spawn Invincibility duration in seconds can be set by host in the Dedicated Server Management GUI.
- Ticket Counts for each map can be set by host in the Dedicated Server Management GUI.
- Host can boot players in a live game using the Dedicated Server Management GUI.
- Host can ban players by IP using the Dedicated Server Management GUI.
- Host can boot players in a non-dedicated server session.
- Process for voting an abusive player off a game has been optimized.
- Added planet names at Planet Loading Screen.
- Ping bars have been replaced by ping values in the Internet and LAN Server Browser.
- Ping displays have been optimized.
- Host settings for Max Number of Players, Min Players to Start, AI Difficulty, Show Player Names, and Spawn Invincibility are now displayed in the Server Details box for the Internet and LAN Server Browser.
- Player List box displaying Player Name, Kills, Deaths, and Command Points have been added to the Internet Server Browser.
- Stop button to halt query for server list during Refresh has been added to the Internet Server Browser.
- Players can join games from multiple regions: North America, Europe, Asia, etc.
- Filters for Server Name, Number of Players, Map Name, Era, Ping and Server Type have been added to the Internet and
LAN Server Browser.
- Support added for filtering the list of servers so that you can find games by specific criteria. Up to six items can now
be filtered: Game Name, Number of Players, Map, Era, Ping, and Server Type.
Map, Era, and Server Typ
- These filters have drop boxes to pick which selection you want, with 'All' at the top as a default.
Game Name, Number of Players, and Ping
- For these filters, you will need to type in what to filter by and hit Enter to apply the new filter.
- Filtering by Number of Players show all sessions with at least that many players. A filter of '6' will show games
with (for example) 6/8, 10/24, and 15/40.
- Filtering by Ping shows all sessions with a ping value less than or equal to the ping specified. Number of players and
Ping both start off at the most permissive values possible, 0 and 9999 respectively. Set the filter values to these
values for the equivalent of 'All'.
- Filtering by Game Name shows game names containing what is entered. Entering "Dedicated" without quotes) in the Game
Name filter will show (for example) "Lucasarts Dedicated Server", "Pandemic T1 Dedicated", or "John's Non-Dedicated
Home Server". To clear this filter, delete the text that was entered in this box.
- Filters are cumulative -- if you change the Map filter to 'Hoth' and the Ping filter to '200', it will show servers which match BOTH of those filters.
- Increased stability between game sessions and map cycling.
- Fixed mapping of mouse movements to controls in Key Configuration screen.
- Install process for North American region discs on non-English operating systems has been optimized.
- Difficulty entering vehicles due to latency has been addressed.
- Corrects a game controller mapping issue in the Key Configuration screen.