Patch letöltések, hírek és leírások
1 látogató az oldalon
További Stronghold: Crusader cikkek
Legtöbbször letöltött patch-ek
Stronghold: Crusader 1.1 patch
frissítve 2012-07-03 18:55
Az 1.1-es patch kijavít néhány hibát, valamint pár új funkcióval bővíti a játékot.
A patch tartalma:
- When a player or AI player is killed, a Statue is shown for the dead Lord.
- Low walls now cost half the amount of normal walls. But when deleting low walls you will not receive any stone back.
- You can click on the Stockpile & Armory to trade.
- The War dogs are now automatically controlled.
- The date has been added for Skirmish & Multiplayer games on the final stats screen.
- Troops now walk from the Mercenary post and Barracks towards the form up points (1 to 7) at the correct speed.
- The build radius has been fixed for drawbridges. You can place them on gatehouses, which are on the edge of the build radius.
- You can now build walls on quarry stone.
- An occasional problem with the hunters not hunting deer has been fixed.
- A voice over has been added to the mission based text 'a fire has broken out.'
- A multiplayer text problem, which only occurred with the host machine, has been fixed. If the host changed the option to â€˜no rushâ€™ the typed text wasnâ€™t displayed on the hostâ€™s screen.
- A bug allowing stone to become unlimited has been fixed. This occurred when using the market, when trying to sell all the stone and the amount of stone didnâ€™t reach 0.
- A problem with the AI being able to put out engineers with pots of oil even though â€˜no rushâ€™ was on has been fixed.
- A problem with AI slaves, digging moats for different players was fixed.
- A problem was fixed for multiplayer, which allowed a user to place a number of ballistae on one tower during a multiplayer game.
- A problem with troops sometimes getting stuck at the signpost has been fixed.
Patch infó és letöltés