Patch letöltések, hírek és leírások
1 látogató az oldalon
További Fallout 2 Restoration Project cikkek
Legtöbbször letöltött patch-ek
Fallout 2 Restoration Project 1.2 patch
frissítve 2010-09-22 14:39
Elérkezett a Fallout 2 Restoration Project soron következő javitása, ami kijavít néhány hibát és pár új funkciót ad a játékhoz.
A patch leírása:
New Content/Game Changes:
- There is now a diplomatic way to end the Kaga encounters.
- New dialogue for Flick after setting up the orphanage in the Den.
- Primitive Tribe now has its own unique music.
- Contaminating the SAD is now reflected in the New Reno ending.
- Harold's desk now has the yellow pass key which opens the doors in the Gecko Power Plant.
- The Cult of Personality and Karma Beacon perks have now been fully implemented.
- Robots that are destroyed at the SAD are now replaced - only on the Repair Level.
- It is possible to prevent the robots from being replaced.
- Solar Scorcher is no longer obtainable from the Guardian Portal encounter. Instead, it is found at the EPA.
- Changed weapon placement at the EPA to improve overall game balance.
- Hubologists in random encounters are now hostile if you killed the Hubologists in San Fran.
- Corrected numerous typos
- Fixed issue with Hakunin's locked chest.
- Planting normal seeds in Arroyo no longer crashes the game.
- It is no longer possible to get the "Figure out who's rustling the brahmin" quest after the Dunton's are dead.
- Cleaned up code involved in the Den gang war questline.
- Fixed bug with Harry not going to jail after you turn him in for giving guns to the Vault Village.
- Heavy clean up to the Vault Village questline.
- Fixed typo in the description of the Collect Food quest for the Vault Village.
- Removed debug code from the Brain's script which caused everyone to think the reactor was fixed after looking at his description.
- It is no longer possible to administer the jet antidote to Fannie in Redding yourself. It is only possible to cure Fannie through Lou.
- Fixed bug where leaving the map right after giving Fannie money would make it impossible for Fannie to OD on jet.
- Fixed dialogue scripting bug in Nikki's dialogue.
- Cleaned up Ranger code and how they react to the Slaver's camp quest.
- It's finally possible to fly the Vertibird from Navarro to the Enclave - was accidently not included in 1.1
- Gas mask now works inside the Broken Hills mine.
- Using the elevators at the EPA should no longer crash the game.
- Doors that use the ABRE password are no longer bugged.
- Killing the plants outside the EPA with the plant spray should no longer cause the quest to kill them to become unresolved.
- Fixed day/night lighting problems at the EPA. Only the botanical (green) level has a day/night cycle.
- Fixed some bugs with the Doctor at the EPA.
- The warrior at the Primitive Tribe will accept either regular or sharpened spears.
- Fixed all bugs associated with this quest.
- Fixed the bug with fixing the well at the Primitive Tribe.
- Serin should no longer be found stuck inside walls or not show up in places he should.
- Removed the explodable rocks near the water at the Abbey.
- The quest "Inform brother Thomas and father Tully about the whereabouts of each other" is miss-named. It should be Samuel and not Thomas. This has been corrected.
- Failing to steal from the Slavers at the Slaver camp should cause them to become hostile.
- Your car will no longer be left at the Slaver camp when you bring Sulik's sister back to the Primitive Tribe.
- The guards at the Hubologist stash are no longer unarmed.
- Restored the missing graphic to the watch at the Hubologist stash.
- Numerous other bug fixes/code optimizations not worth mentioning in detail.
Patch infó és letöltés