A patch leírása:
- Casting the spell Town Gate inside of a town no longer crashes game.
- In windowed mode, if you close the window while at the hero-selected army
screen, the game no longer crashes.
- Fixed an occasional game freeze when moving into a weak neutral army's
- Adjusting the Game Setting's volume slider without a selected army on the
adventure map, no longer crashes the game.
- Fixed combat crash caused by placing multiple lines of quicksand between a
fast walking unit and its target
- Fixed crash if day 1 timed event lost game.
- Fixed very, very rare crash if two neutral armies touch.
- Corrected issue with certain types of area damage (hydras, cerberus, black
dragons) affecting creatures in Sanctuary.
- Heroes with the Flaming Arrow no longer do splash damage to fire resistant
- When Death Call'ed phoenixes die, they are now removed from the battlefield
and do not rebirth.
- Corrected aberrant results of heroes who have the Potion of Immortality or
- Guardian Angel on them, and are devoured by sea monsters.
- The Throwing Spear now increases the range and melee attack of a hero by
- The common artifact 'Axe' now increases the hero's attack by eight.
- Heroes or creatures that shoot twice per turn, but only have one shot
left, now will only shoot once.
- Disembarking heroes or creatures from a Ship now functions correctly with
regards to their movement.
- Dead heroes cannot cast adventure spells anymore.
- The Quicksand spell is easier to place on the battlefield.
- If a vampire stack is defeated by a thunderbird stack, but regenerates
vampires back, the graphic is updated correctly
- If you have an event with a DISPLAY MESSAGE action, with a sub action of
GIVE CREATURES, and the GIVE CREATURES results in an over-full army,
the "full army" dialog now appears after the displayed message.
When a hero gets an INCREASE EXPERIENCE or INCREASE EXP LEVEL script
event, they can now select a skill from an associated skill set.
- Cyclops and heroes with the Flaming Arrow now have the appropriate
animation played when their ranged attack reaches its target.
- Corrected the Resurrection spell-effect graphic when running at the slowest
- Unavailable expansion creatures, with a blank portrait, no longer appear
in the scores on the high score list.
- The INCREASE DEFENSE script action now correctly increases defense
instead of attack.
- Corrected occasional issue when accessing a teleporter that has multiple
- Corrected issues with the mouse cursor disappearing after the completion
of a campaign.
- Corrected issues with the mouse cursor disappearing after the loss of a
- Corrected aberrant scroll bar behavior.
- Resources update immediately after purchasing items at Marketplace from
the Town Screen.
- Adventure sounds update after the volume is adjusted in the game settings.
- If a scenario is won by winning a battle and you return to the main menu,
the correct main menu theme now plays.
- Hero portrait movement bar now functions correctly when the "Move Army"
icon is used when the town icon is highlighted.
- The Single Scenario screen sort order is now reverse-able.
Note: In order to play against a The Gathering Storm(TM) or Winds of War(TM)
player in a multiplayer session, all players must be running the v3.0 version
of the game.
- In a multiplayer game, when you double click on a name the game will no
- In a multiplayer game, you can no longer view the remote player's quest
log during their turn.
- In a human vs. human player siege combat (multiplayer session), a stealth
hero who attacks the gate in auto-combat no longer hangs the game.
- Added a Windows® help file to the campaign editor. The help file can
be accessed by selecting Help->Contents on the editor's menu.
- The editor now restores the position of your various sub-windows (mini
map, palette, tool) when you start it up.
- Fixed an issue where maps which had the Emerald Longbow enabled in the
- Map Properties and a random major artifact dot would sometimes get a
"File is bad" error when loaded into the game.