A javítócsomag részletei:
- Corrected the performance degradation after extended gameplay.
- Double-clicking on a Hero portrait when that hero is in a caravan no longer crashes the game.
- Learn Spells option has been removed from the Might Town screen.
- Winning the game after a garrisoned mine battle no longer crash.
- In the event that there is a blank "Display message script", the error is now handled properly.
- Saving and then reloading during an abandoned mine combat no longer crashes the game.
- Added a Grid and Unit Movement Shadow to the Combat Screen. These can be accessed in the Combat Settings screen.
- Corrected the music overlay issues.
- Corrected the game slow down when standing idle for a long period of time.
- Artifacts can no longer be "buried" in graveyards.
- Dead Heroes no longer regain hit points from the fountain of vigor.
- Caravans are no longer able to go through an enemy tower garrison.
- A.I. creatures now give their items to the hero when they join the army.
- Corrected A.I. evaluation of the Idol of Fortune.
- The Phantom Image & Create Illusion now stack on top of each other.
- Names can now be entered into the Campaign High Score Screen.
- A new highscore no longer writes over the previous highscore.
- Corrected the creature generator giving out the exact number of guarding troops after declining to fight them.
- Escape command now works as a cancel command on the combat screen.
- Hotkey Alt+M now brings down the correct menu scroll.
- The F4 command now switches in or out of full screen mode during combat.
- Added [Esc], [Enter] and Arrow key Hotkey functionality to the Load Game
- Added [Esc] and [Enter] Hotkey functionality to the View World Screen.
- Improved the combat performance of the Swamp terrain.
- Harpies no longer change their character skin into a mage when attacking the town gate.
- Heroes Biographies are no longer wasted by the A.I.
- Corrected the fountain in the Vampire Mansion graphic.
- A Creature Portal change now updates to the correct creature name.
- Corrected the pausing/unpausing issue on the Campaign Map story setup screen.
- A message is now given as to why a unit can't go through a teleporter that is blocked on the other side.
- The correct message is now displayed when attempting to retreat too close to a valid town.
- Disabled the Guarding Monsters button in all but the first map of each campaign.
- Stopped the ability to run multiple instances of the game at the same time.
- Corrected the last digit being cut off of a number over 100,000 in the Creature Buy screen.
- Corrected the Portal dialog icon spacing alignment.
- On the HighScore screen, clicking in thumb area of scrollbar now will page up/down.
- If the game ends in combat, the music no longer carries over to the map prologue.
- Morale of 10+ is now being printed out correctly.
- Corrected the Destroy Altar message.
- The correct message now appears when trying to retreat in a siege while the player doesn't own any other towns.
- Added right-click information for the "Combat Speed" option.
- Load/Cancel buttons now have mouse over popup text and the right-click info box.
- Corrected text being clipped in the purchase building dialog.
- Corrected text alignment issue in the Level Up dialog.
- Corrected text alignment issue when a Backpack is picked up.
- Corrected text alignment issue in the Spell cost screen.
- Corrected text alignment issue in the Spellbook screen.
- Corrected text alignment issue in the Blacksmith screen.
- Corrected the Lighthouse right-click text error.
- Corrected alignment issues on the Recruit Creature screen in the Town.
- Fixed the First ability icon's right-click alignment.
- Corrected text issues in the Right-Click information popup for the Weekly Creature Growth in 1024x768 or higher game resolutions.
- Added the word "Quicksand" that was missing from description of Quicksand Spell.
- Removed the "week of" reference in the Potion of Precognition.
- Removed the odd character in the Summon Griffins spell description.
- Removed the odd character in the Blind spell.
- Removed the odd character in the description for the hero Shiva.
- Removed the odd character in the description for the hero Raona.
- Removed the odd character in the description for the hero Mayweda.
- Removed the odd character in the description for the hero Rasto.
- Corrected the "Buy All" mouse over text in the Marketplace Screen.
- Corrected the gold amount formatting after buying an item in the Blacksmith screen.
- Corrected text issue in the "Faerie Ring" pop up text.
- Corrected grammar issue in the Magic Well message.
- Corrected the town governor right-click text in the town screen.
- Added caravan ship use to right-click information on the Shipyard.
- Corrected the "Hut of the Magi" mouse over text.
- Corrected the "Shield of " text to accurately reflect its ability regarding unit protection.
- The Price of Peace - "At the Crossroads"
You can no longer swipe all the treasures "guarded" by the elves at
[58, 129] without having to fight them.
- The Price of Peace - "An Enemy's Trust"
Corrected pop up message text order at [121,81].
- The Price of Peace - "The Servant"
You can no longer swipe most of the treasures behind the nomads at
[82,107], and the ore behind the gold golems at [58, 22] without a fight.
- The Price of Peace - "An Unusual Betrayal"
Corrected the hero Reed's prison release message.
Corrected a typo in Day 2's event text.
You can no longer swipe most of the treasures behind the gold golems at
[103, 170] without a fight.
- The Price of Peace - "To Slay an Immortal"
Added the hero Kodge to the carry over description in the campaign screen.
- Elwin and Shaera - "Mark of the Tiger"
The Wood pile at [74,73] can now be accessed.
The Town at [107,108] no longer allows a shipyard to be built.
- The True Blade - "The Drawing of the Blade"
The Oracle now puts the treasure in an accessible location.
- "Glory of Days Past - A New Way"
Changed the Orange Bordergate at [31,41] to a Teal Bordergate.
Changed the Orange Tent at [32,21] to a Teal Tent.
- Single Scenarios:
- "Just Another Mine War"
Fixed potential crash on the computer's turn.
- "Beebee & the Three Pigs"
The Victory Condition now functions correctly.
- "Wrath of the Dragon"
The Oracle now puts the treasure in an accessible location.
- "Zanfas Challenge"
The area at [126,247] is now accessible.
Any boats created at [195,215] are now accessible.
- "Sea Politics"
The floating bottle at [120,115] now functions correctly.
- "Beyond the Lake"
Corrected gold amount formatting on the message at [40,60].
- "Petty Claustrophobia"
Increased the level of the computer player's starting heroes.
Increased the computer player's starting resources and starting units.
- "Run! Cronx is Coming!"
Reduced the computer player's starting units.
Changed the Armor of Life artifact at [36, 23] to the Golden Platemail
artifact to make it useful to all classes.
- "Return of the Devil"
Increased the map difficulty by increasing Mephisto's level (The hero you
have to beat).
- "Search for the Old Heroes"
Reduced the Computer player's starting units.
- "Borings Mountain"
Added some extra resources near the players main starting town.
Known Issues: Sound issues
- Most sound issues can be remedied by turning the audio hardware acceleration
down a notch or two. From the [Start] menu select the "Run..." command.
Type DXDIAG and press [Enter]. When DirectX Diagnostic Tool appears,
select the "Sound" tab. The "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider bar
will allow you to adjust the acceleration of your hardware.